Knowhow is the new face of technology service and support – we want you to be able to enjoy your new product for years to come.
From getting it home and setting it up, or helping you get the most from your technology we are here to help with our knowhow.
If your product lets you down, we can get you back up and running again.
You can find Knowhow at Currys and PC World ready to offer friendly help and advice, we’ll be there to deliver and install your new TV, washing machine or fridge freezer. We’re at the end of the phone 24/7 or online with loads of useful hints, tips and guides. Whichever way you want to get in touch, we promise you this – we’ll talk to you like a human being and won’t use a lot of tech speak.
The Knowhow Team has experts in all areas of technology,
whether it be kitchen appliances, computers, music players or
gadgets. We’ve got:
- Our team of 500 technicians on the road visiting people at home
- A 1,400 strong team of experts in our UK Contact Centre helping people 24/7 every day of the year
- 1,000 people in our team of engineers fixing TVs, laptops and games consoles in our state of the art repair lab
- A team of 700 installers fitting new washing machines, satellite dishes, dishwashers and cookers
We’ve got it covered
We’ve got all your technology needs covered with a range of services available in-home, in-store, over the phone, or online.
- DELIVER & INSTALL - we deliver the big stuff from Currys and PC World, and get you connected and plumbed in
- SET UP - don’t wade through confusing manuals. We can get your gadgets set up and working in no time
- SUPPORT - the Knowhow Team is ready and waiting to give you friendly, expert advice and guidance over the phone or online. We never sleep so call us whenever you need us
- REPAIR & PROTECT - if something breaks don’t panic. Our state of the art repair lab and nationwide technicians can get you back on the road
Not a PC World or Currys customer?
No problem, we can still help with loads of stuff and you can access our useful guides and tutorials at knowhow.com/knowledgebank. Give us a call or visit us in store to see how we can help you.