Plug your USB memory stick or hard drive into your computer and AutoPlay will appear.
- Select the option Open folder to view files using Windows Explorer.
Right-click the folder or file you want to copy then choose Send to.
- Then select Documents and the file or folder will transfer across.
Note: The size of file or folder will affect how long it takes to copy.
If you want to specify a different location to copy the files or folder that is not in the Send to list;
- Right-click the file or folder and select Copy instead of Send to
- Browse to the location where you want to copy the file or folder using the left side of the Windows Explorer window
- Right-click the location and then select Paste
It can take time to transfer content from one device to another so Knowhow™ offer an easy way to keep your files and folders backed up, while allowing you to access them whenever you need. To find out more, click on one of the link below: