PLUMBED IN - SWITCHED ON
FRIDGE FREEZER INSTALLATION
We can install your new American style fridge freezer and take your old one away to be recycled. Easy and hassle free.
A few great things
- Your new fridge freezer plumbed in
- Safety check and ready for use
- Remove your old appliance and recycle packaging
If you’re buying a shiny new American-style fridge-freezer we can take the hassle of getting it set up and running in your home. We have the Knowhow to get your new refrigeration product installed to the latest safety standards by qualified installers, leaving you free to sit back and think of what to fill it with.
You can purchase our installation service at the time you buy your fridge freezer at a Currys store or online - remember to select installation when you place your order. For an additional fee we can also take away and recycle your old fridge freezer when we install your new one.
You can also buy this installation service without delivery, even if you've already bought a fridge freezer from Currys or another retailer. Please ask in store for details or call our Knowhow team on 0344 561 1234.
If you're looking for installation for
a built-in refrigerator, you can check out our Built-in Appliance Installation
Know it all
We have the Knowhow to install your new American-style fridge-freezer safely and professionally. Here’s how our service works.
What you'll get as part of the installation:
- A two-man team will deliver your American-style fridge-freezer and carefully unpack it for you
- Evaluate the plumbing connections for water and ice models
- Disconnect your old fridge-freezer and install your new one
- Fully test the appliance and give you a quick demonstration of its features and settings, so you're ready to go when we leave
- Take away the packaging
- Take away and recycle your old fridge freezer, if you've purchased our removal and recycling service
Before we arrive please make sure:
- You're at home at the time we’ve agreed to visit
- We have clear access to the area you want your new product installed, and that it will fit
- You have all the necessary bits and pieces; e.g. connection hoses
- You check that you have the necessary electrical and plumbing connections within 1.5 metres of the installation area
Full terms and conditions can be found here.