If you're buying a new gas or electric cooker we can install it for you with our qualified installers. We'll even take your old one away for recycling.
A few great things
- We'll disconnect your old cooker
- Your new cooker installed, hassle-free
- Safety checked and ready to use
- Old cooker removed and recycled for an extra £15
Our expert installation team can unpack and safely connect your new cooker. The only thing you have to worry about is what to cook in your new cooker for the first time. If you're buying a built-in cooker please check out our Built-in Cooker Installation page.
You can purchase our installation service when you buy your cooker from a Currys store or online. We can also remove and recycle your old appliance, so you don’t need to worry about how to dispose of it. Just remember to add installation, and our removal and recycling service to your order.
This installation service is also available without delivery - even if you've already bought a cooker from Currys or another retailer. Please ask in store for details or call us on 0344 561 1234.
Know it all
We have the Knowhow to connect your gas, electric or dual fuel cooker safely and professionally. We can also install your electric or gas hob. Here’s how our service works:
What you'll get as part of the installation:
- A two-man team will deliver your new cooker and carefully unpack it
- Disconnect your old cooker and check the connections are safe to use
- Carry out a health and safety check
- Give you a quick demonstration of your new cooker and its settings, so you know how to get started
- Take away the packaging
- Take away and recycle your old cooker, if you've purchased our removal and recycling service
Before we arrive please make sure:
- You're at home at the time we’ve agreed to visit
- We have clear access to the area you want your new cooker installed, and that it will fit into that area
- You have an electrical connection or gas supply within 1.5 metres of the installation area (supply must be in the same room)
Full terms and conditions can be found here.
|Dual Fuel (Gas and Electric)||£100|
All Knowhow installations of gas cookers and hobs are carried out by Gas Safe registered engineers. Gas Safe Register is the official list of gas engineers who are qualified to work safely and legally on gas appliances. It has replaced Corgi registration.
Removal and recycling of your old cooker is available for an additional fee.