LIGHTS OUT - CINEMA ON
HOME THEATRE SETUP & DEMO
Your home cinema kit, amplifier, DVD/Blu-ray player, digibox, speakers and games console installed and connected to your TV. We'll optimise sound and picture for your room.
A few great things
- Home cinema equipment set up & installed
- Sound and picture optimised
- We'll demonstrate main features
- Leave cables tidy
If you already own a large screen LCD, Plasma or 3D TV and Blu-ray player then a surround system will complete your home theatre experience. There are lots of choices from simple home theatre systems to full-blown AV receivers.
Whatever your choice, Knowhow has the experts ready to get you
hooked up and watching your favourite movies from the comfort of
your sofa. We'll even connect your devices to the network in order
to receive Internet services.
These services are available 6 days a week (Monday to Saturday) on a day to suit. You can book your installation at Currys or PC World or over the phone by calling 0344 561 1234.
You can also buy this service if you bought your receiver from another retailer and would like it installed. Call 0344 561 1234 or ask in store for details.
Know it all
If you want to get the best home cinema experience then our Home Cinema service is just what you need. We can install the whole range of home theatre systems and AV receivers. Our Home Cinema services are carried out by our partners, OrderWork. Here's how it works:
Before we visit please check the following:
- You are at home at the time we’ve agreed to visit
- You have all your audio visual products to hand. If you have new products to set up we ask that you don’t open the boxes
- Ensure you have all the necessary cables we’ll need to set up your home cinema equipment
On the day we arrive we will:
- Unpack your new home cinema / AV equipment and check it will work with your existing TV equipment
- Agree the best place in your room to set up the home cinema system to get the best sound
- Set up the speakers and get your TV, set top box, games console and Blu-ray / DVD player hooked up to the home cinema / AV system, via Wi-Fi or cables
- Configure and optimise your home cinema for the best sound
- Tidy the cables with clips to leave the installation neat and tidy
- Before we leave we’ll give you a demonstration of your new home cinema / AV equipment and answer any questions you might have
- Take away the packaging for recycling if you want us to
Full terms and conditions can be found here.